I'm thinking EVERY woman out there wants to be the PERFECT DAUGHTER . . . you know, as long as it doesn't take TOO much effort. Unfortunately it does. Go back to focusing on being slightly better than your sister.
A new survey asked 1,000 mothers what makes for a perfect daughter. Here are the top 10 things . . .
1. You confide in your mom.
2. You're honest on shopping trips.
3. You call regularly.
4. You're always available in a crisis.
5. You go on trips together, just the two of you.
6. You text every day.
7. You help make family dinners.
8. You waters the plants when your mom is away.
9. You look after your mom's pets when she's away.
10. You offer to give your mom rides. (Daily Mail)
(You can see the rest of the top 30 qualities here