The Ten Most Ridiculous Complaints at Hotels . . . Like the Sheets Being Too White, and the Ice Cream Being Too Cold
I'm sure when you work in a hotel, you get people complaining DAILY. And with those numbers, you're going to get a few LUNATICS thrown in.
A travel website called Skyscanner surveyed 400 hotel staff members in 49 countries and asked them to name the most RIDICULOUS complaint they ever heard. Here are some of the highlights . . .
1. "The sheets are too white."
2. "The sea is too blue."
3. "The ice cream you served is too cold."
4. "The bathtub is too big."
5. "My girlfriend wouldn't stop snoring so I couldn't get to sleep."
6. "My dog didn't like his stay."
7. "The hotel didn't have an ocean view" . . . but the hotel was landlocked.
8. "There's no steak on the vegetarian menu."
9. "The waiter was too handsome."
10. "The mother of the groom didn't get the honeymoon suite." (Daily Mail)