The Nine Unwritten Rules of Facebook
Anyone who's been on Facebook for more than a few minutes knows there are a lot of unwritten rules. MOST of you are pretty good about not breaking them. But here's a little reminder for the rest of you.
1. Only post the things your friends actually want to see, like mind-blowing facts and major life updates.
2. Posts about religion, politics, or your workouts will get you BLOCKED.
3. Never like your own posts.
4. Everybody stalks . . . but don't get caught. Liking photos that are already several years old is the easiest way to get caught.
5. Don't have a conversation in the comments section. That's what texting is for.
6. Keep virtual PDA to a minimum. Treat it like real-life PDA.
7. Don't post every selfie you take.
8. Don't make people guess what's bothering you.
9. Don't invite friends to play all your online games.