The Number One Thing People Want to Do on Vacation Is . . . Fly First Class?
When it comes to travelling, what's the number one thing you want to cross off your bucket list? Maybe visit the pyramids, or the Great Wall of China? Both would be good answers.
But for the average American, apparently it doesn't matter . . . as long as you get there in STYLE. Because according to a new survey, the number one thing people want to do on vacation is . . . fly FIRST CLASS. Here are the top eight answers.
1. Fly first class. 30% of people put it on their list.
2. Take a trip to research your ancestors, 26%.
3. Visit all seven continents, 24%.
4. Go on safari, 21%.
5. Climb a famous mountain, 18%.
6. Visit a city in every time zone, 17%.
7. Fill up every page of your passport, 17%.
8. Go bungee jumping or skydiving, 14%.