Here are some random Mother's Day facts for you . . .
1. This is the 100th anniversary of WOODROW WILSON officially naming Mother's Day a U.S. holiday.
2. Mother's Day was originally started in the 1850s by a woman named Ann Jarvis . . . and it wasn't about giving gifts. It was a day for mothers to rally together behind causes like fighting disease, mourning soldiers, and promoting peace.
3. 28% of people say they don't feel they know or they knew their mother as much as they'd like to.
4. Americans will spend $19.9 BILLION on Mother's Day this year.
5. 30% of the mothers in the U.S. are stay-at-home moms.
(National Geographic / PR Newswire / ABC 5 - Cleveland / Huffington Post)