You know when you're watching TV with someone, and you constantly have to explain what's going on? Don't be that person. A new survey found it's the most annoying TV habit you can have. Here's the top ten.
1. Constantly asking what's going on, or why something happened.
2. Clicking through the channels too much.
3. Answering a phone call during a show.
4. Loud eating.
5. Trying to predict what's going to happen.
6. Making too many sarcastic comments or jokes.
7. Hogging the remote.
8. Forgetting to record something for someone.
9. Deleting someone's show from the DVR before they watch it.
10. Revealing spoilers you saw online.