There's nothing worse than someone in a public bathroom who doesn't understand the UNWRITTEN RULES of using a public bathroom. So maybe it's time to actually write out these rules so those people can learn them.
Here are eight of the most popular picks for the key unwritten rules of using a public bathroom. If you're not following any of them . . . start.
1. Don't look through the crack into a stall.
2. Don't talk to strangers about ANY subject.
3. In a men's room, pick the urinal furthest away from someone else.
4. No grunting.
5. In a women's room, if you're at the sink and someone's in a stall and not peeing, hurry up and leave. She clearly wants to poop but is waiting until you leave.
6. No laughing at loud noises coming from the stalls.
7. Wipe the seat if you splashed on it.
8. Flush. And then flush a second time if you have to. (Reddit)