I'm not sure anyone has time to pay attention to other people's table manners anymore . . . aren't we all just staring down at our phones during dinner? But apparently at least a FEW people are paying attention.
A new survey asked people to name the most important table manners. Here are the top 10 . . .
1. Chewing with your mouth closed.
2. Not having your phone at the table.
3. Thanking the person who invited you to dinner, or the person who cooked.
4. Not playing cell phone games at the table.
5. Waiting until everyone has their food before you start eating.
6. Using your knife and fork correctly.
7. Not cleaning dishes until everyone's done eating.
8. Bringing something to a dinner party.
9. Trying to make conversation.
10. Keeping your elbows off the table. (Daily Mail)