According to a recent article in the "L.A. Times", wearing socks with sandals is back in style. But forget that . . . because in a new survey, people rated it as the WORST summer fashion mistake you can make. Here are the top ten.
1. Socks with sandals.
2. Having a bad fake tan, where you can see streaks.
3. Wearing a bathing suit that's too small.
4. Having a beer belly . . . which is really more of a WAY OF LIFE than a "fashion mistake."
5. Clothes that have the American flag on them.
7. Obvious tan lines.
8. Wearing a lot of make-up at the beach.
9. Accidentally tucking the back of your skirt into your underwear . . . which apparently happens to women more often than you'd think.
10. Letting yourself get so sunburned, you peel. (Daily Mail)