You already know you're supposed to eat right and exercise. But there are seven other small things you should do that are AWESOME for your health:
1. Meditate. It sounds boring and trendy, but it's actually a major factor in longevity. You just have to find 10-20 minutes to zone out and focus on your breathing.
2. Sleep. Diet and exercise don't even matter if you're not getting seven to eight hours a night. Good sleep is the key to functioning productively. Make it a top priority.
3. Drink tea. Water is the best beverage for your body, and the second best is TEA. Green tea is supposedly the best kind, and it has a bunch of health benefits like speeding up your metabolism and boosting immunity.
4. Floss. Don't just do it for your teeth, it actually protects your whole body from bacteria.
5. Sweat. Any sweating is beneficial, but the best kind comes from high intensity endurance workouts.
6. Wear sunglasses. Sunscreen is essential too, but wearing shades can somehow prevent cataracts and even skin cancer.
7. Have sex. Sex has awesome health benefits all around. Plus some study discovered that the more sex you have, the longer you live. (MSN Healthy Living)