Have you SWORN you're going to change Internet providers, but keep putting it off because of all the phone calls and time it's going to take? We've ALL got something like that.
A new survey asked couples which little life tasks they hate doing the most. Here are the top 10 answers . . .
1. Changing utility companies.
2. Getting insurance.
3. Doing taxes.
4. Paying bills.
5. Making changes to a TV, phone, or Internet plan.
6. Going to the dentist.
7. Applying for a new job.
8. Getting quotes for work on your house.
9. Putting things on eBay to sell.
10. Changing email addresses. (FemaleFirst)