According to a new survey, 59% of Americans think new technology will make the world a better place over the next 50 years . . . while 30% think life will be WORSE because of it.
Here are five things Americans think we will and WON'T have by then.
1. 19% think we'll be able to control the weather.
2. 33% think we'll be setting up colonies on other planets.
3. 39% think we'll be able to TELEPORT.
4. 51% think computers will be able to create music and art just as well as people.
5. And 81% think we'll be able to grow new organs in a lab . . . which is interesting, since we can already do that with some types of organs.
The survey also found that the top three things we HOPE to have in the next 50 years are: Flying cars, time machines, and some sort of medical breakthrough that allows us to live longer.