Charisma is NOT something you're born with. Lucky for you, you can actually MAKE YOURSELF into a charming person. Here are seven ways to do it:
1. Make a lot of gestures. People apparently respond to really animated people. But don't act like a clown.
2. Have a contagious laugh. A good laugh makes everyone around you want to join in. But a bad laugh can be the death knell. Don't be the person with the irritating cackle that you can hear a mile away.
3. Be touchy. In the good way. Charming people have a light touch and it makes people feel comfortable to get a pat on the shoulder or a tap on the arm. Just don't be a GROPER.
4. Use eye contact. And have a nice, open expression. You don't want to go for a hard, cold poker face.
5. Be outgoing with strangers. People, especially shy ones, appreciate someone who is easygoing and open. Just don't be awkward and overdo the friendliness.
6. Get good at MIMING. That may sound crazy, but stories are better if you act them out with body language. It helps people relate to you and visualize what you're saying. Again, be cool about it . . . don't wave you're arms around like a freak.
7. Have an awesome voice. Good voices are expressive and powerful. They change pitch, tone, and volume with ease. (Business Insider)