We've all bought something that didn't work at ALL like the commercial promised it would. Then felt ripped off AND bummed out.
What's one product you WISH would work like it's advertised? Here are seven of the most popular answers . . .
1. Penile enlargement pills.
2. Axe body spray. No, it does NOT make women flock to you.
3. X-ray specs. You know . . . the novelty glasses where you can supposedly see through things. Obviously it's just a stupid optical illusion.
4. Odor-masking cat litter. That odor is NEVER really masked.
5. Get-rich-quick books.
6. Weight loss pills.
7. Condoms. No matter how thin they are, you ALWAYS know they're there.