If you're worried the guy you're dating is playing you, here are five red flags you should look out for . . .
1. He's fickle. Meaning he texts and flirts with you one day, then ignores you for the next two weeks. If he wanted to date you, he'd find a way to get in touch.
2. He never makes plans. If you never make plans ahead of time, and just hang out whenever he spontaneously gets in touch, he's probably just using you because you're convenient.
3. He has a bad reputation. You can't believe everything you hear, but if he's got a reputation for being a player, that's obviously something you need to keep in mind.
4. He never talks about himself. If you've known a guy for weeks and still don't know anything about his childhood or family, it's because he wants to keep things surface-level.
5. He only flirts in private. Sure, some people are shy or don't like PDA, but if he ONLY flirts with you on the phone or when you're alone together, it's because he wants to keep you a secret.
(All Women Stalk)