What's the most painful place to get stung by a BEE? Well, a researcher at Cornell University wanted to find out . . . so he let himself get STUNG five times a day for several WEEKS. And the winner was . . . your NOSTRIL.
And he tested just about every painful spot you can think of . . . other than his EYES, but only because another researcher talked him out of it. According to his research, here are the ten most painful places to get stung.
10. Your stomach. On a pain scale of 1 to 10, he gave it a 6.7.
9. The tip of your finger. Also a 6.7 out of 10.
8. Your nipple. Also a 6.7.
7. Your armpit. Again, 6.7 out of 10.
6. Your cheek. 7 out of 10
5. Your palm. 7 out of 10.
4. Your SCROTUM. 7 out of 10.
3. Your PENIS. 7.3 out of 10.
2. The upper lip. 8.7 out of 10.
1. Your nostril. 9 out of 10. (Daily Mail)