Nobody LIKES to clean their bathroom. So if guests are coming over and you're in a hurry, here are five ways to fake people into thinking it's spotless:
1. Poor bleach in the toilet. Give it a quick couple of scrubs, and then flush after five minutes.
2. Get a damp paper towel and hit any obvious smudges you see on the floor, sink or mirror.
3. Put out a couple of fresh hand towels.
4. Shake out your rug and fluff it up so it looks freshly vacuumed.
5. Protect yourself against snoopers. Pull the shower curtain shut and tuck towels on top of stuff in your drawers in case they get opened. (Yahoo Shine)