AJ
AJ
3:00pm - 7:00pm
Afternoons With AJ
Request A Song
My Profile
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome to the all new wjyy.com - more fun, interactive, and informative than ever!
JYY Headlines

Seven Small Ways to Feel Younger


Check out this list of seven small ways to feel younger: 
 
1.  Get more sleep.  If you get at least eight hours a night, by the end of six weeks, you're supposed to have more energy.
 
2.  Begin each meal with a fruit or vegetable, and drink lots of water.  Eating healthy gives you more energy.  And if 90% of the stuff you eat is healthy, you can eat WHATEVER you want for the other 10%.  
 
3.  Lift weights.  When you generate stronger muscle fiber, you feel YEARS younger.  
 
4.  Be vain.  Don't go crazy with plastic surgery, but there's nothing wrong with trying to look as good as you can for your age. 
 
5.  Mix up your routine.  Doing the same stuff over and over basically atrophies your brain.  You have try different things because your brain craves new stimulation. 
 
6.  Listen to the music you liked when you were younger.  Apparently you'll FEEL younger. In one study, people who did it had better memory and overall health. 
 
7.  Be optimistic.  Now that you're older you know that life can sometimes suck.  But you still have to stay positive, because a good attitude is essential to feeling young.  (MSN Healthy Living)
 

JYY Facebook Sponsored By:

 

 




JYY's Top Ten
LinkedUpRadio Envisionwise Web Services