Unless your parents were EXCEPTIONAL at their helicopter parenting, you probably saw a movie at a friend's house that was COMPLETELY inappropriate for your age. What was YOUR inappropriate movie?
Here are five of our favorite stories . . .
1. "I saw 'Pretty Woman' when I was seven and nobody was home. I didn't know what a prostitute was, but I got the impression it was a great thing to become. A few days later I told my mom I wanted to be a prostitute when I grew up."
2. "I saw 'The Shining' when I was eight. For several years after I refused to go into our bathroom without making sure the shower curtain was pulled back."
3. "I watched 'Jaws' with my 'cool' uncle when I was three. (CAREFUL!) My mom found out when I told a cashier to, 'Smile you son of a b***h.'"
4. "I saw 'Predator' when I was seven. My dad told me to cover my eyes when they showed the skinned corpses . . . but I peeked. Horrible idea."
5. "I bought a ticket to see 'D3: Mighty Ducks 3' but I went into the movie 'Sirens' instead. It was the best decision I made in middle school." (Reddit)