John Garabedian
John Garabedian
7:00pm - 12:00am
Open House Party
Request A Song
My Profile
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome to the all new wjyy.com - more fun, interactive, and informative than ever!
JYY Headlines

93% of Us Would Rather Do Anything Besides Clean


I'm not exactly sure who LIKES cleaning . . . besides people with OCD or girls pretending to be Cinderella.  So even though this percentage is low, it still seems high.
 
According to a new survey, 7% of us LIKE cleaning the house.  The other 93% of us would rather do ANYTHING other than clean.  
 
And people really mean it . . . 44% say they'd rather speak in public than clean, and 30% would rather take a six-hour car ride with their in-laws than clean.
 
The survey also found that the bathroom is the room we hate cleaning the most . . . and 37% of people only change the sheets on their beds once a month. (PR Newswire)
 

JYY Facebook Sponsored By:

 

 



LinkedUpRadio Envisionwise Web Services