We've never been proponents of dieting . . . from where we're sitting, chubbiness is beauty and depriving yourself is FOOLISH. But, for whatever reason, everyone diets all the time anyway.
A new survey found the top nine things that drive women to diet. Check 'em out . . .
1. Clothes that don't fit anymore.
2. Seeing unflattering photos.
3. Health reasons.
4. Having children.
5. A friend or family member losing weight.
6. Advice from a doctor.
7. Encouragement from a friend or family member to lose weight.
8. A celebrity losing weight.
9. Something you read in the media.