Let's say you wound up trapped in an elevator with the President. What would you talk about? Not President Obama, specifically. Just, "the President."
Here are our five favorite answers about what people would do.
1. "I'd say, 'Tell me something that will blow my mind. You can deny it afterward and no one will believe me, but that's okay, as long as it's true.'"
2. "I'd drop his guard by talking about basketball, then throw in a random question about something classified. Like, 'What is your NCAA bracket going to look like? Oh that's cool. What does Area 51 look like?'"
3. "I've always been curious about what a president learns when they arrive in office and get top security clearance. I'd ask him how much unexpected info he learned once he got into office, and how it changed his policy."
4. "I'd start asking him a bunch of random questions with short answers and writing them down for my multimillion-dollar book deal."
5. "I guess I'd talk about the one and only thing we had in common: How much it sucks being trapped in an elevator." (Reddit)