Science says there's SOME agreement on behaviors and circumstances that can make you happy. But it's a pretty random list of stuff that's short term, long term, and that you can't even control.
1. Make love.. If you're monogamous, it's supposed to make you even happier.
2. Go shopping.
3. Play with puppies.
4. Get a good night's sleep
5. Get up early.
6. Exercise for at least 20 minutes a day.
7. Sit up straight.
8. Make a list of good stuff that happened to you.
9. Get married.
10. Have kids.
11. Make at least $75,000 dollars a year.
12. Have 10 good friends.
13. Have a strong relationship with at least one of your parents.
14. Spend your money on experiences, instead of on material things.
15. Be tall.
16. Be an only child.
17. Live in Australia, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and Lincoln, Nebraska.