Wedding planning is supposed to be stressful, but I'm not sure why . . . apparently most women have had DECADES to work on the big details.
A new survey found 60% of single women say they've already planned at least SOME parts of their wedding day . . . even though they're not even dating anyone. Sounds healthy. Here are the top 10 things they've already decided on . . .
1. The style of wedding dress they want.
2. Where they're going for the honeymoon.
3. Who will be their bridesmaids.
4. Which flowers they want.
5. How they'll wear their hair.
6. The wedding venue.
7. The food that will be served.
8. Whether they'll have a traditional cake or something else.
9. What they'll say in their vows.
10. What time of year they want to get married . . . and possibly even a specific date. (FemaleFirst)