If you could bring back ANY fad, which one would it be? For me, it would be those Hypercolor shirts. Those were awesome. Why didn't they stay cool forever? Here are eight of the most popular answers . . .
1. Block parties. Hanging with your neighbors used to be amazing.
3. Tetherball. Now it's considered bullying, but it was such an entertaining game for kids.
4. Slap bracelets. Unfortunately, they got banned because somehow every town in America had a girl from "the town over" accidentally slice open her wrists on them.
5. Saying "NOT" as a punchline.
6. The '90s grunge look. So comfortable. So warm.
7. Fanny packs. They're the ultimate in convenience.