Not everyone is cut out to be IN CHARGE. If you think you might have what it takes, check out this list of five signs that you would make a great boss . . .
1. You can put your employees first. Great bosses make their employees a top priority, and they can stand up for their team.
2. You're a good observer. Good leaders know what's going on in the company. They observe trends and conditions, and PREVENT problems before they even come up.
3. You can be empathetic. Great bosses can read their employees and connect with them. But they're also able to hold people accountable.
4. You can accept feedback. People who can accept feedback well, and grow from it, are usually able to dole it out in a healthy way. And a good boss can do that.
5. You're talented. If you're a high-level performer than you create an environment where the bar is set high . . . and your employees respect you, so they rise up to meet or exceed company goals.