Gavin spoke with ET about the controversy surrounding his new movie.
There's a certain sense of overwhelming pride that comes with doing something SUPER MANLY. Like . . . it doesn't matter how much you like the smell of daisies or the feeling of a relaxing bubble bath if you've wrestled a bear.
So . . . what's the MANLIEST thing you've ever done? Here are five of our favorites.
1. "I was rafting with friends, relaxing, smoking a cigar . . . when we saw a family in a canoe capsize. I beached our raft, jumped into the water, and pulled the two little kids to safety. I kept the cigar in my mouth the whole time, dry and burning nicely."
2. "I used to play rugby on concrete."
3. "I saw a Toyota Tercel get into a bad car accident. The woman driving was stuck inside, while her two kids got out and were crying and screaming for their mom. I managed to rip the car door off its hinges to get her out."
4. "I stayed awake during a surgery because I wanted to watch."
5. "I got punched in the face by a guy I knew I could destroy. I didn't react at all for about 10 seconds, then calmly said, 'That's your one.' He's still scared of me to this day."