78% of People Would Dump You For Skipping Valentine's Day . . . And Four Other Valentine's Day Facts
Here are five new Valentine's Day stats from various studies and surveys . . .
1. 80% of men and 78% of women would consider ENDING a relationship if their significant other didn't do anything for Valentine's Day.
2. 40% of men and 27% of women would consider MAXING OUT a credit card to buy a great Valentine's Day gift.
3. People who own dogs are more likely to believe their DOGS are more loyal than the person they're with.
4. One out of 20 people has a SECRET CELL PHONE their significant other doesn't know about.
5. 54% of people are either planning to stay home and cook or not celebrate Valentine's Day. 42% are planning to go out to dinner.
(ereleases / PR Newswire / Yahoo Finance / CBS 3 - Philadelphia)