Let's say you got a chance to look at God's Excel Spreadsheet. You know, where He keeps stats on everything everyone does. You could look at ONE stat about yourself. What would you choose?
Here are our five favorite answers . . .
1. Your changing life expectancy. Like, after exercising, you could see the immediate change in your life expectancy go up. Or after drinking two bottles of whiskey, you could watch how much it goes down.
2. The number of times you've been right and wrong in arguments.
3. How many people actually love you.
4. The number of people who've imagined having sex with you. This would be especially interesting as a running statistic . . . so, like, at a party, you could see it go up after a good conversation and know you're IN.
5. How attractive you are compared to the rest of the population. (Reddit)