Match.com just released the results of its annual study on "SINGLES IN AMERICA." Here are the six most interesting results . . .
1. MEN are more likely to think about marriage on a first date than women. 56% of men picture what it would be like to be married to the other person on a first date, compared to 48% of women.
2. Women with RED HAIR climax more often. Blondes came in second. And for whatever reason, women with Android phones climax more often than women with iPhones.
3. 62% of single people want to have more sex this year than they did last year.
4. 10:00 P.M. was voted the most ideal time for sex.
5. The average single person spends $62 a month on dating. Considering that includes everything from the dates themselves to clothes and online dating sites . . . that seems low. Do dates these days consist of eating Arby's then watching Netflix?
6. 63% of people have had sex in a car . . . 56% have done it in their parents' house . . . and 4% have done it on a plane. (Match.com / Multivu)