Half of All Diets Only Last 24 Hours . . . And the Top 10 Reasons Diets Fail
Did you make a New Year's resolution to go on a diet? And were you eating giant handfuls of frosting by January 2nd? Don't worry . . . so did everyone else.
According to a new survey, HALF of all diets only last 24 HOURS or LESS. And 5% of people say they've never made it past the first day. But even if they DO, the average diet after that fails after 11 days. Here are the top 10 reasons why.
1. Being stressed.
2. Thinking, "I'm just going to reward myself."
3. Having a bad day at work.
4. Being offered dessert.
5. Having a glass of wine after work.
6. Being sick.
7. Going out with people who aren't watching what they eat.
8. Having a bad night's sleep.
9. Cold weather.
10. A break-up.