What's Something That Happens to You All the Time . . . But You Have No Idea If It Happens to Anyone Else?
Is there something that happens to you ALL the time . . . but you have NO idea if it happens to anyone else? Here are six things that happen to way more people than you realize . . .
1. Walking into a room and completely forgetting why you went in there.
2. Spilling on yourself when you take a drink. It's fine if it happens to you a lot . . . plenty of people somehow still haven't fully mastered drinking.
3. Putting your hands under an automatic sink faucet in a public bathroom and no water comes out. You're not an invisible vampire, it just happens sometimes.
4. Forgetting someone's name two seconds after you meet them.
5. Walking past a cop and thinking to yourself, "What if I grabbed his gun?"