If you haven't heard, there's a March Madness pool this year where you could win $1 BILLION if you pick every game perfectly. So . . . let's say you win. Forget all the BIG things you'd buy, like a trip to Tahiti and a good lawyer.
What's the first SIMPLE thing you'd buy if you became a billionaire overnight? Here are some of the best answers we've heard . . .
1. "I'd go to a bar and buy everyone a round of drinks. I've always wanted to be the guy who gets to say, 'A round of drinks for everyone!'"
2. "I'd finally buy a giant trampoline. Maybe two giant trampolines."
3. "I'd buy a whole family bucket of KFC and just eat the skins."
4. "I'd buy new socks . . . every day for the rest of my life."
5. "I'd finally buy the first Nintendo. As a kid, all my friends had it but my parents wouldn't get me one. I just had to watch my friends play. I'd finally get one."
6. "I'd finally send my laundry out instead of doing it myself." (Reddit)