Most of the time when you screw up as a kid, you get yelled at or grounded or sent to the principal. But then there's that one time you got a CRAZY punishment that's stuck with you.
What's the most BIZARRE punishment you ever received for doing something wrong? Here are five of the best ones we've heard . . .
1. "In 5th grade, I got in trouble. My dad brought home a ton of oak pallets and for a few weeks, every day after school, I had to pry them apart with a small claw hammer and stack them. When I was finally done, my dad set the pile on fire."
2. "My grandfather caught me eating ice cream. He put a bird cage over my head and made me walk around the neighborhood."
3. "My parents grounded me and wouldn't let me go hang out with my friends until I successfully completed a 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle."
4. "In high school, two guys in my class got into a fight. The principal decided we all needed to bond . . . so she made all the boys in class learn a choreographed dance to JUSTIN BIEBER'S 'Baby' and perform it in front of the school."
5. "When I was 14, I made a long distance call to a friend . . . that was a big deal at the time. My dad and stepmom decided I couldn't be trusted out of sight so they removed my bedroom door." (Reddit)