When it comes to financial advice, Americans are SICK of hearing about smart saving, paying down debt, maximum IRA contributions, and blah blah blah. All we REALLY want is to know how we can get PAID more.
A new survey by ABC News found the number one piece of financial advice Americans want is . . . how to ask for a RAISE. Here's the top 10 pieces of financial advice we want . . .
1. How to get a raise, 71%.
2. How to spend less on groceries, 65%.
3. How to pay less in taxes, 61%.
4. How to shrink your utility bills, 60%.
5. How to increase our savings, 57%.
6. How to get our transportation costs down, 52%.
7. How to pay less for our smart phones and Internet, 47%.
8. How to earn more from investments, 45%.
9. How to reduce our health care expenses, 42%.
10. A tie between how to reduce entertainment expenses and how to reduce mortgage payments, 40%. (ABC News)