You always put your seatbelt on, cook your chicken until you're POSITIVE it's salmonella-free, and wear protection with the people you pick up at the bus station. But there are still SOME safety precautions you don't take.
Here are the nine safety rules that MOST people admit they don't follow . . .
1. Check your tire pressure in all four tires before you drive.
2. Don't eat raw cookie dough.
3. Don't use Q-tips to clean your ears.
4. Always have up-to-date antivirus software running on your computer.
5. Have one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have.
6. Read the Terms and Conditions before you click "I Accept" on an iTunes update or any other computer update.
7. Let stuff sit in the microwave for a minute before you take it out and start eating it.
8. Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds every time you wash them.
9. Don't eat food that fell on the ground . . . even if it was down for less than five seconds. (Reddit)