Men Are More Likely to Be Heartbroken After a Breakup Than Women . . . Plus the Top 10 Ways People Cope With Being Dumped
Who takes BREAKUPS harder, men or women? According to Hollywood and "Cathy" comic strips, it's women. According to REALITY, it's men.
A new survey of 501 single people found men are 25% more likely than women to say they get HEARTBROKEN and lovesick after a relationship ends. The survey also found the top 10 ways people cope with being dumped . . .
1. Talking to friends.
2. Overloading themselves with work.
4. Buying themselves something.
5. Eating comfort food.
6. Going to a therapist or psychologist.
8. Casual sex.
9. Talking about it to anyone who will listen.
10. Getting revenge. (Huffington Post)