What's a smell that people think is DISGUSTING . . . but you actually kind of LOVE? Mine is the smell of my own flatulence. Everyone else hates it, but I bask in it like a fine perfume. Here are 10 of the most common answers other people gave . . .
1. Gas stations or exhaust fumes.
2. Dry Erase markers and rubber cement.
3. Dogs, and their gross but comforting smell.
4. Your significant other's body odor.
5. A musty basement.
6. The intense chlorinated smell of a swimming pool.
7. The "after sex" mix of every nasty lower body odor joining together as one.
8. Horse and cow manure . . . if you grew up in a rural area or went to summer camp in one.
9. Cigarette smoke . . . especially if your grandparents or parents smoked.
10. Indian food. (Reddit)