Here are some random facts that will blow your mind . . . or at least, gently caress it.
1. A cockroach can live for seven days off the toothpaste residue in a toothbrush you only used ONCE.
2. Bubble gum is pink because pink was the only color of dye lying around when its inventor, Walter Diemer, made a good batch of it.
3. The world record for constipation is 102 days.
4. Of the 12 men who walked on the moon, 11 were Boy Scouts. The only one who wasn't was James Irwin, from Apollo 15, who became the eighth man to walk on the moon in 1971.
5. Salmon are pink because they eat so many red-colored shellfish. Except the farmed salmon you eat . . . they don't eat shrimp, so they should be gray. During processing, a pink coloring is added to make you feel more comfortable.
6. BILL GATES'S house was designed using a Mac.
7. Sprinting for 60 minutes burns as many calories as jogging for seven hours.
8. The police in Dubai have a Ferrari and Lamborghini . . . allegedly because so many other people there have Ferraris and Lamborghinis, the cops also need them to keep up in case of a high-speed chase. (Yahoo / UberFacts)