If you've already started slacking on your New Year's resolutions, "Time" made a list of five that you might ACTUALLY be able to keep . . .
1. Subscribe to a fruit delivery service. You won't want to waste it, so you'll end up eating healthy before the next batch of fruit arrives.
2. Set up your bank account so that someone you trust can WITHDRAW money if you go off your diet.
3. To make sure you save money, start an automatic deposit from your checking account into your savings at regular intervals.
4. Instead of forcing yourself to go to the gym, set up recurring workout appointments with friends. You'll be a LOT less likely to bail on them.
5. Get a dog. Once you make the commitment, you'll be taking walks every day for a decade. (Time.com)