The Ten Most Instagrammed Places This Year Include Times Square, the Disney Parks . . . and Some Shopping Mall in Thailand?
Instagram just announced the ten most Instagrammed places this year, and every single iconic landmark in the entire world lost out to . . . a shopping mall in Thailand.
Somehow, the most Instagrammed spot in the world this year was the Siam Paragon shopping mall in Bangkok, Thailand. It looks like a nice mall and all . . . but we're REALLY not sure why it's so popular to photograph. Anyway, here's the top 10 . . .
1. Siam Paragon shopping mall, Bangkok, Thailand.
2. Times Square, New York.
3. Disneyland, Anaheim, California.
4. The Bellagio fountains, Las Vegas, Nevada.
5. Disney World, Orlando, Florida.
6. The Staples Center, Los Angeles.
7. Central Park, New York.
8. Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles.
9. Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok, Thailand.
10. The High Line park, New York. (Instagram)