Dating during the holidays is always tricky. So if you want to steer clear of any awkwardness, here are six things you should avoid doing at all cost . . .
1. Moving too fast in a new relationship, just because you're scared of being alone.
2. Inviting someone you recently started dating home for the holidays, just so you won't be the only single family member.
3. Spending WAY too much on a gift and making the other person feel uncomfortable.
4. Hooking up with an ex because you're feeling lonely.
5. Expecting a proposal.
6. Prolonging a dying or dead relationship just so you can be together for Christmas.