It sucks when you have to buy a Christmas present for someone you don't even like. So here's a stupid list of five ideas that will make THEM suffer too.
1. A frustrating game. Something with confusing instructions, or some logic puzzle that's impossible to figure out.
2. A jigsaw puzzle with a missing piece. It involves a deliberate act of sabotage, but they can't prove anything . . . which is even more infuriating. And they don't find out until they get to the END of the puzzle and can't finish it.
3. A bug lollipop. You've seen these before . . . clear lollipops with grasshoppers or scorpions inside. They can throw it away, or take the challenge. You win either way.
4. Wilted flowers. There are actually websites that will deliver them already wilted, for the biggest possible insult. Check out thepayback.com.
5. A magic trick that doesn't work. They sell these at novelty shops. Everything will look like they're doing it right, but the coin never disappears.