If your spoiled kid doesn't get the exact toy they want this Christmas, don't worry. A new survey found there are ELEVEN other occasions when parents give presents to their kids. Check 'em out . . .
1. Easter, 51% of parents give presents.
2. For winning an award, 28%. (Does that epitomize what's wrong with our attitude towards kids these days, or what? They receive recognition for doing something . . . then get recognition for receiving that recognition? Discuss.)
3. For being good, 28%.
4. The birth of a sibling, 16%.
5. Their sibling's birthday, 14%.
6. Halloween, 14%.
7. Getting over an illness, 8%.
8. Their day of confirmation, 8%.
9. Braving shots at the doctor's office, or a trip to the dentist, 7%.
10. Mom or dad's birthday, 6%.
11. Valentine's Day, 5%. (FemaleFirst)