Every company has at least one strange rule or policy. And while you're not quite sure where the rule came from . . . you SUSPECT it's because someone was dumb enough to do it in the first place.
Here are 10 of the most ridiculous REAL workplace rules . . .
1. At a restaurant: "Don't mop the floor of the walk-in freezer."
2. At a gym: "No Scooters on the treadmills."
3. At a pet store: "Do not lick the reptiles."
4. At a medical school: "Do not steal the penises from the cadavers."
5. At a retail store: "Don't jump on the customers."
6. At a Best Buy: "No uploading pictures of your genitals on the computers."
7. At Ikea: "Toilets presented here are for decoration only."
8. At an office: "No bringing Tupperware to corporate events to load up with food to take home."
9. At a retail store: "If you must have sex in the parking lot, please take off your vest and nametag first."
10. At a shoe store: "The foot measuring tool is for measuring feet only." (Reddit)