What's something you wish you could experience again for the first time? OTHER than that . . . we know your perverted mind went straight to the awkward experience of losing your virginity. But we want you to be less obvious.
Here are our seven favorite answers to the question . . .
1. The whole, "Hey, I really like you" stage before a relationship gets serious.
2. When you graduate from high school and truly and optimistically believe you can take on the world, and do anything you want.
3. Christmas morning as a child.
4. Holding your child for the first time.
5. The first time you were with a naked woman . . . the feeling of, "Yes, I did it . . . I got someone to make the huge mistake of taking their clothes off for me."
6. Reading your favorite books . . . there's nothing like a big twist the first time.
7. The first day at work, when everything was new, exciting, and different. Instead of showing up every morning and feeling dead inside. (Reddit)