Is it possible to be funny in, like, eight to 12 words? Here are some of the shortest but funniest jokes out there. Some are actually decent . . . and some are so bad they're good. Here are our 10 favorites . . .
1. How many Freudian psychologists does it take to screw in a penis?
2. A blind man walks into a bar. And a table. And a chair.
3. Have you heard about the corduroy pillow? It's making headlines.
4. For sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened.
5. You've gotta hand it to blind prostitutes.
6. My grandma only has two weeks to live. But there's no way I'm paying the ransom.
7. There are two fish in a tank. One says to the other, "You know how to drive this thing?"
8. Why are New Yorkers so depressed? Because the light at the end of the tunnel is Jersey.
9. There are two types of people in the world. Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data . . .
10. A man goes in for a physical, and the doctor tells him, "You've got to stop masturbating so much." So the guy says, "Why?" And the doctor says, "Because I'm trying to give you a physical." (Reddit)