Have you had one of those days at work where you weren't just your USUAL amount of tired . . . you were SO EXHAUSTED you couldn't avoid taking a NAP? 22% of people say . . . YES, they've slept at work.
Here are five more new stats from a new survey on sleeping at work . . .
1. The average work nap lasts 47 minutes.
2. People are most likely to fall asleep at work on Wednesdays.
3. People are more likely to just fall asleep at their desks, but about 10% have fallen asleep in the bathroom or a meeting room.
4. Women are more likely to take naps at work than men.
5. Accountants are most likely to fall asleep on the job.