It's hard to go online now without seeing some list dedicated to '90s nostalgia. So how about we balance that out with some ANTI '90s nostalgia?
There's a discussion on Reddit.com about the absolute WORST things about the '90s. Here are some of the best things people have offered up . . .
1. Just breathing on your CD player made it skip.
2. Blockbuster late fees on VHS tapes.
3. Ridiculous screensavers, like flying toasters, that would slow down your computer for good.
4. Paging someone with 911 and having them not call you right away.
5. When someone in the house would pick up the phone, disconnecting the modem and knocking you off America Online.
6. The quality of Disney animated movies declining . . . the decade started with "Beauty and the Beast", "Aladdin", and "Lion King" and ended with "Tarzan".
7. JUST missing out on the cell phone era. No matter what stage of life you were in, imagine how different it would've been if everyone had phones. (Reddit)