As a kid, you probably had that moment where you went to a friend's house, and saw something that seemed completely ABSURD. And you had to figure out: Am I the crazy one for not having that, or are THEY the crazy ones?
So, what's the weirdest thing you've seen at someone's house that THEY thought was completely normal? There was a discussion about it online, and these are the seven best answers we saw. . .
1. A doggy door, but no dog . . . to let raccoons come in and eat.
2. The whole family would casually spit into the carpeting.
3. "Sometimes when my friend was sitting on the toilet, his dad would walk in, and they would have a full-on conversation in the bathroom."
4. Slippers made out of their dead family dog's skin.
5. A room called "the Christmas room" that was decorated year-round, with a fake tree, unopened gifts, lights, and Christmas music playing.
6. Jars with ticks they'd picked off their dog, swimming in rubbing alcohol.
7. A bathroom garbage can filled with used toilet paper. They didn't flush their toilet paper, they threw it all in the garbage. (Reddit)